Alpinestars CR-X Drystar Riding Shoes
A protective riding shoe with unrivalled off-the-bike, all-day walking comfort.
A protective riding shoe with unrivalled off-the-bike, all-day walking comfort. The CR-X boasts a running shoe last which provides a ‘snug’ fit coupled with ‘ample inner shoe volume’ to ensure good all-day foot comfort, while the Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane guarantees effective all-weather performance.
• Lightweight inner bootie with minimal construction design for a comfortable, glove-like fit.
• Tongue with bellows construction has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
• The sole unit ‘DROP’ (or, the off-set between heel and toe) is set at 9 mm (many running shoes have a 9 mm drop) to ensure a smooth heel-to-toe transition when walking.
• Features an EVA midsole provides for excellent all-day underfoot comfort.
• Forefoot Flex grooves are engineered into the midsole for enhanced forefoot comfort (the grooves promote flexing in the forefoot area).
• Gear shift zone features a highly abrasive-resistant TPU layer for enhanced durability.
• Internal EVA layer sandwiched between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on the foot in the gear shift area, thus ensuring superior rider comfort.
• Asymmetric outsole stud configuration provides excellent levels of grip and abrasion resistance.
• Oil resistant dual rubber compound provides optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
• Removable Ortholite insock provides long lasting comfort and prevents over heating thanks to the Open Cell PU compound.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply:
• CE EN13634:2017.
• Drystar® membrane offers effective weather protection in wet conditions.
• Full-length TPU CE-certified inner sole plate for superior riding protection and a dynamic heel-to-toe transition when walking.
• Hidden asymmetric lateral and medial TPU ankle discs for effective but discreet ankle protection.